- That you have read and understood what is stated here.
- Assumes all obligations set forth herein.
The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, any changes or updates to their content and services; of these Conditions of Use and, in general, any elements comprising the design and configuration of Website.
- Overview Website
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following general information on the Website is provided:
Marak DIGITAL MARKETING SL (hereinafter, “Marak DIGITAL MARKETING”).
Street Lagasca 95, 28006- Madrid, Spain
(+34) 91 577 19 53
Company registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, dated July 30, 2010 in Volume 28022, folio 98, entry 1 Leaf M-504968.
- Rules for using the website
By way of example, but in no case limiting or excluding, the User agrees to:
- – Do not enter or disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorism or violate human rights.
- – Do not introduce or spread in the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) susceptible to cause damage to computer systems service provider, its suppliers or third Users of the Internet.
- – No broadcast, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that undermines fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- – No broadcast, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- – No transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial areas) that have been designed exclusively For that.
- – Do not introduce or spread any false, ambiguous or inaccurate so as to mislead the recipients of information.
- – Do not impersonate other users using their registry keys to different services and / or contents of the Website.
- – No broadcast, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that involves a violation of the rights of intellectual property, patents, trademarks or copyrights that apply to holders of the Website or third parties.
- – No broadcast, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and the law of personal data.
The User agrees to indemnify DIGITAL MARKETING Marak to any possible claim, fine, penalty or punishment that may come forced to endure as a result of breach by User of any of the usage rules outlined above, reserving also Marak DIGITAL MARKETING right to seek compensation for damages and losses as appropriate.
DIGITAL MARKETING Marak assumes no liability for failure to update this Web Site, or warrant that the information published is accurate or complete. Therefore, the user must confirm that the information published is accurate and complete before taking any decisions related to any service or content described on this Website.
User access to the Website does not imply Marak DIGITAL MARKETING obligation to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools to detect and disinfect harmful computer programs.
DIGITAL MARKETING Marak not responsible for the damages caused to the software and hardware of the user or third parties during the use of services offered on the Website, nor for damages of any kind caused to the User as a cause of failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during the provision of the same or prior.
DIGITAL MARKETING Marak may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, temporarily or permanently suspend the availability and / or permanence of the Web Site on the Internet, and services offered through it. In any case Marak DIGITAL MARKETING assume any liability arising from such acts.
- Contents and services linked through the Website
The Web Site may contain technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the user to access other Internet sites and portals (hereinafter “Linked Sites”). In these cases, Marak DIGITAL MARKETING only be liable for the contents and services supplied on the Linked Sites to the extent it becomes aware of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site unlawful or inappropriate content may inform Marak digital marketing, but in any case this communication entailing the obligation to remove the link.
In any case the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the formalization of agreements with the managers or owners thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of Marak digital marketing with demonstrations, contents or services.
DIGITAL MARKETING Marak not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not liable for damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, unavailability, error or uselessness of the content and / or services of the Linked Sites nor for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Marak DIGITAL MARKETING.
- Intellectual property
All contents of the Website, this includes, without limitation, text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or audio content, as well as graphic design and source code are owned DIGITAL MARKETING Marak intellectual or third parties, without being transferred to the User any exploitation rights recognized by current legislation on intellectual property on them.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by Marak DIGITAL MARKETING or third parties may not be construed that access to the Website confers any rights over them to the User.
Over all content that the user can publish directly or through DIGITAL MARKETING Marak on the Website, the User grants to Marak DIGITAL MARKETING, non-exclusive, free, for all the world’s territory and for the maximum period of protection legally provided, all rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, in order that the services requested or used by the user can be given properly.
- Null and void clauses
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
Version in force since November 20, 2014.