Privacy and cookies
- Incorporation of files of personal digital marketing data Marak, SL
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter “LOPD”), it is informed that all personal data provided by the user through the sites web accessible through territoriocreativo.es domain names, and their respective subdomains tclabs.es (hereinafter interchangeably called “the Website”) will be included and processed in files owned by Marak DIGITAL MARKETING, SL (hereinafter ” Marak DIGITAL MARKETING “) for the following purposes: (i) enabling the delivery of services requested by the user and address their requests for information, (ii) keep the User informed, including by electronic means, about products, services and DIGITAL MARKETING news Marak. The User may at any time request not to receive further communications of this kind by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exercise of rights
Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the Data Protection Act, by written communication addressed to Marak DIGITAL MARKETING, calle Lagasca, number 95, 28006 – Madrid, Spain; or by mail addressed to email@example.com In both cases the concerned User should attach a copy of its national identity card, passport or other valid document that identifies you.
- Ban for minors
All children under 14 should not provide personal data to Marak DIGITAL MARKETING without prior with feelings of their parents or guardians. Please, if you are under order before your parents or guardians to contact us.
- Communication of data by the user
The User knows and accepts that by using some of the services offered by Marak digital marketing on the website, your personal data will be displayed in the same may be viewed by other users of the Website. Users must not provide through the Web Site personal data to third parties. The User agrees to indemnify Marak DIGITAL MARKETING against any possible claims, fines or penalties that may come forced to endure as a result of breach by User of the duty described in this paragraph.
- Using Cookies
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web site and stored in the user’s browser so that the website can consult the previous user activity.
Types of cookies used by this site:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years period.
- Cookies techniques: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features, while browsing store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies analysis: those that allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web sites and application or platform for profiling navigation users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of data use made by users of the service.
The user may, if desired, choose which cookies you want to work on this website via browser settings:
Safari 4 from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
DIGITAL MARKETING SL.- Marak is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties included in this policy cookies.
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Version in force since November 20, 2014.