- That you have read, understand and comprehend the contents herein.
- That he/she assumes all the obligations set forth herein.
- General Web Site Information
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, the general information on the Web Site is provided below:
MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING S.L. (hereinafter, “MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING”).
Calle Lagasca 95, 28006– Madrid, Spain
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (N.I.F.):
(+34) 91 577 19 53
Company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, dated July 30, 2010 in volume 28022, folio 98, inscription 1 with page M-504968.
- Rules for use of the Web Site
By way of example, but in no case limited or exclusive, the User agrees to:
- Not to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature or that violate human rights.
- Not to introduce or disseminate on the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) likely to cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third party Users of the Internet network.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution and in international treaties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- Do not transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively designed for that purpose.
- Not to introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in such a way as to mislead the recipients of the information.
- Not to impersonate other Users by using their registration keys to the different services and/or contents of the Website.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks or copyrights that correspond to the owners of the Website or third parties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation.
The User agrees to hold harmless MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING against any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that may be forced to bear as a result of breach by the User of any of the rules of use above, reserving, in addition, MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING the right to seek compensation for damages that may apply.
- Exclusion of Liability
MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING assumes no responsibility for the failure to update this Web Site, nor does it guarantee that the information published is accurate or complete. Therefore, the User should confirm that the information published is accurate and complete before making any decision related to any service or content described on this Web Site.
User access to the Website does not imply for MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING the obligation to monitor the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is up to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING is not responsible for any damage caused to the software and computer equipment of the User or third parties during the use of the services offered on the Website, nor for damages of any kind caused to the User resulting from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of service of the Website during the provision of the same or previously.
MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING may, at its sole discretion and without notice, temporarily or permanently suspend the accessibility and/or permanence of the Website on the Internet, as well as the services offered through it. In no event shall MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING assume any liability arising from such acts.
- Content and services linked through the Web Site
The Web Site may contain technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”). In these cases, MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent it has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the user considers that there is a linked site with illegal or inappropriate content may communicate it to MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In any case the existence of Linked Sites should not presuppose the formalization of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING with the statements, content or services provided.
MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING is not aware of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, is not responsible for any damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, inaccuracy, unavailability, error and uselessness of the content and / or services of the Linked Sites, or any other damage that is not directly attributable to MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING.
- Intellectual and industrial property
All contents of the Website, meaning these, by way of example, text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or audio content, as well as graphic design and source codes, are the intellectual property of MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING or third parties, without being transferred to the user any of the exploitation rights recognized by current legislation on intellectual property on them.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING or third parties, without it being understood that access to the Website attributes any right over them to the User.
On all content that the User may publish directly or through MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING on the Website, the User grants MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING, on a non-exclusive basis, free of charge, for the entire world territory and for the maximum period of protection provided by law, all rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in order that the services requested or used by the User can be provided properly.
- Invalidity and ineffectiveness of the clauses
- Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
Version effective as of November 20, 2014.