- Incorporation of personal data to MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING, S.L. files.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter “LOPD”), it is reported that all personal data provided by the User through the websites accessible through the domain names territoriocreativo.es, tclabs.es and their respective subdomains (hereinafter referred to interchangeably as “the Website”), will be incorporated and processed in the files owned by MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING”) for the following purposes: (i) to enable the provision of the services requested by the User and to respond to their requests for information, (ii) keep the User informed, including by electronic means, about products, services and news MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING. The User may at any time request not to receive any further communications of this type by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
- Exercise of rights
The User may exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided for in the LOPD, by means of a written communication addressed to MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING, calle Lagasca, número 95, 28006 – Madrid, Spain; or by e-mail addressed to [email protected] In both cases, the interested User must attach a copy of his/her national identity card, passport or other valid documents that identifies him/her.
- Prohibition for minors
Children under 14 years of age should not provide their personal data to MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. If you are a minor, please ask your parents or guardians to contact us first.
- Communications of data made by the User himself
The User acknowledges and agrees that by using some of the services offered by MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING on the Website, your personal data will be displayed on it and can be viewed by other users of the Website. The User must not provide personal data relating to third parties through the Website. The User agrees to hold harmless MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING against any possible claim, fine or penalty that may be forced to bear as a result of breach by the User of the duty described in this paragraph.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can look up the user’s previous activity.
Types of cookies used by this website:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he/she wants to use on this website by configuring the browser settings:
- Chrome, from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
MARAK DIGITAL MARKETING SL is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties included in this policy cookies.
Version effective as of November 20, 2014.